Apply by participating in the Hire Me recruitment and training program. As a participant in the “Hire Me” program, you'll:
- Move to campus on Friday, August 16 before Welcome Week,
- Train over that weekend and into the following week, and
- Set your schedule with your location manager, then begin working during Welcome Week.
As a “Hire Me” participant:
- We'll pay your early arrival costs in the residence halls and on-campus apartments.
- We'll pay you for time spent in the mandatory training.
- You complete training before you begin working.
- Your work schedule is set before classes begin.
- You're guaranteed a job for the fall semester.